Facebook

Humor


I was just listening to the song Cocaine by Eminem, and i was tell y'all I didn't know where it was from, well in the song he saids "$#@#$ They forget Relapse" So if what I'm think is correct, then the new album is going to be the Relapse 2 or this are the lost tracks off the Relapse 2. Nevertheless the song is straight fire after i listened to it. All of the stuff leaked so far I have liked, so if their is a album I would surely cop it. That all I got for now keep you posted!
Humor Humor Reviewed by Da'Neil Pitts on 8:00 PM Rating: 5

2 comments:

Jan 2, 2011

Humor


I was just listening to the song Cocaine by Eminem, and i was tell y'all I didn't know where it was from, well in the song he saids "$#@#$ They forget Relapse" So if what I'm think is correct, then the new album is going to be the Relapse 2 or this are the lost tracks off the Relapse 2. Nevertheless the song is straight fire after i listened to it. All of the stuff leaked so far I have liked, so if their is a album I would surely cop it. That all I got for now keep you posted!

2 comments:

Theme images by moorsky. Powered by Blogger.